CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 18, 2007

The Complicated Human

Humans are generally complicated. Even my life has been complicated. To extend that it has made me very confused. I've always wonder what it's like to be not complicated. I find it quite amazing people hide their true feelings by putting on a mask. A mask that is so thick, you wouldn't even know what's going through their complicated brains.Maybe that's how the brain works. It's too big you wouldn't know to use it. People use to tell me to use my internal instinct to figure out on how to solve a problem. But wouldn't that be a risk to take. I always wonder, what if your instincts were wrong and you've finally found out that you're the dumbest person in the whole universe. And it's not a joke.. i've made mistakes. In fact, terrible ones.By just following my heart. I have always wish that i use more of my brains. Let's take it as a lesson learnt. Always use your extemely useful brains but use like 40% of your instincts to guide you.

0 comments: