CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Loss......

i found tat sometime those company use those stupid idea to deceit ppl. Feb'07 i received a mail from a company which say when u purchase 3 box of a medicine u can get 1 box free.. So i ask my friend to buy it, so tat i can get the free 1....

After my friend buy the third box ... Im waiting for the fourth box which is free... When i arrive to the pharmacy n the ppl tell me sorry u should settle 3 box in 1/2 year time... Then i ask them y din tell earlier... N i was rgue wif them.. But they like dont even wan entertaine me... they still keep saying tat i had overdue ... i asking when was my due date.. they say tat 13/10 n i had bought the medicine on 23/10. just 10 day ..

actually i had get advise from my dr friend. He say tat the pharmacy should give me back a box cause they din even told me tat i need to clear 3 box in 6 month.... tis is the pharmacy wrong .. actually tat medicine very xpensive .. rm 158 for 30 tablets..
My advise to every1.. next time when u bought anything which say buy 1 free 1 or anything, then u should ask clearly is there any term & condition. so tat u will not cheat by those Cacat company.

0 comments: