CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 21, 2008

Granpa..

My granpa do a very small eye operation tat day. Just 20 minute for tat operation and it cost rm 2500. just a very simple operation it cost so expensive. they day he do opreration more than 15 ppl do the same operation. I had think tis dr should be very rich cause 1 ppl rm 2500 if 20 ppl rm 37500.. wooh .. plus no resit given after we paid. Mayb tis dr wanner run for Tax.. haha



After the operation u can back immediately. After back home my grandpa rest rest until 6 something he ask me n my grandma play mahjoor.. Only 1 eye he also wanner play mahjoor. Haiz my grandma n i think, he just have 1 eye .. haha should not easy to win geh.. so we play wif him.. haha




Never think 1 eye also he can play very well and win alot tat nite .. if not mistaken he win around RM 25. Poor my grandma loss alot .. me no loss and no win ... haha ..



Grandma loss lior need to give money to my granpa....


my granpa receiving money from my grandma...


U see he is calculate how much he had win....