CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 12, 2008

Dim Sum

Today i need to fetch my brother take bus at 5.30am at her college. He need to go KL take exam. My grandpa always wake up in the morning. He say wanner follow me go see see. So he go wif us. After fetch my brother to take bus, my grandpa say we go "Yam Ca''. Then i say ok loh. Tat time only 6 in the morning. We go to "FS Restaurance" ( the most famous dim sum shop in ipoh). We arrive the shop at 6am. Woh .. already have many ppl.. Now day not only old ppl will go yam ca.. but i saw many young people.. Wah never thing got many young people so healthly wake up early in the morning.


We had eat not much Dim Sum, just normal Siew Mai, pau, and many more lah ... Although we not eat much, but already cost us RM 30. My grandpa say today he treat me woh.. Actually the money is belong to me de.. Yesterday play mahjoor wif them i had loss RM 25. Haiz... Tat mean today dim sum i treat de ...
Tis is some of the dim sum i eat today ...
Tis Har Gau very delicous but quite expenses. It RM 4.50... but go 3 big prawn....
Tis Siew Mai also very delicious ....
Tis abit special. It make by eeg..
Hong kong G cheong fun...my fav... hehe
Tis is Char Siew So taste nice also ...Char siew pau the popular food in tis shop. Every one also will have 1....

3 comments:

levian said...

wow this looks so alluring !! *drools* :D

would you be interested in exchanging links ?? ;)

Anonymous said...

makes my mouth watery!!!!!!

Mei-Wah said...

hey daphne,

is it called Foh San Restaurant? i heard from a friend before that the dim sum there are fresh and delicious! very famous!