CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 12, 2008

Daphne Birthday

Haha 23 year ago 12/09/1985 was my birth day. Tis year YY and the geng celebrate my birthday at Casurina Hotel.... Those food in the hotel not very good and not much choice....

Tis is the geng who celebrate my birthday ,.....
From left bhind is william, lam, carmen, foong, siew, n jwei.
Then at fronth have nicole, me n yy.
My birthday cake ... only 1 piece cheese cake jek ... but im very happy also .. heheIm making wish ... i wish tis year i can....... hehehe secret canot say out de, otherwise my wishes cant come true...Me n lam lam .....Tis is all the give i get tis year ..... Tis is alchol chocolate which Cws buy for me.... He bought in from Bangkok..Tis is from Yeong.... he buy for me when we go clubbing at coco banana tat nite.. hehe cute leh ...
Tis skift is from karen.... nice ? got 3 colour de ooh...
Tis flower is from .... secret admire i think .. haha

Tis is from Mr Wong YM... hahaha..... got music some more de ooh


Tis lip gloss is from my god mother mdn yoon .... i like the colour very much....
Tis is from racheal n ah yee .... nice nice....
Tis DKNY purfume is from My best from Yapsk ..... she know i like purfume very much...

0 comments: