CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 23, 2009

他不爱我

Today i when sing k, when i sing '他不爱我' from karen mok, suddenly alot of thing come out from my mind. Alot of word which he told me suddenly voice up on my ear. I cry out. Although me n him just together for 3 month, but alot of memory we have.



Sometime i dont wan to think of him, but all the memory come out like drama.

I know i shouldnt sad, but we together for 3 month, should have sweet memory. I should hate him de, but dono y i cant. He cheat me, i should angry him, but i din. I can even forgive him. But the thing is he choose her and not me.

They had been together for 7 years, but me n him only 3 month. Normal person also will choose his gf lah. Who am i ?

I very hate myself. Y i like a guy which already have gf ? If at start he told me he already have gf geh, i will not step in tis games. He make me from dont like him to fall in love on him n lastly i love him deeply. But lastly wat i get ? I just get scold from his gf. Y ? Y ??

We already din contact each other for 2 month, but i still very miss him. I very very miss him. Actually i wan to call him, but i not dare to do so ...

Wat should i do ??????

0 comments: