CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 3, 2009

ABC Soup :)

I was alone last sunday. So i decide to make something for myself. I had make ABC soup for my dinner. Actually to cook ABC soup is very simple.


What u need is some pepper.....






U need some popato... cut it into square size








Some tomato .... cut it out also








Carrot. Cut it into small size...








Some onion ....









Some ribs ... u can use chicken .. but i had use pork ribs ....

Put in all the Ingredient and put in water.

COok it for 5 hour.... then put in some salt. Then ur soup will be very delicious :)

U can c ... it look so taste rite ?
Nice looking hor ....


ABC soup is my fav soup. My brother love to drink it too, but nown he is in sg .. long time he drink jor loo... but when he back i sure will cook for him :)

0 comments: