CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 24, 2008

Relationship Me N Him

Ha ha tis time i very guai ah .. I had very sucessful din sms him more than 1 month. Actually after i back from that trip i know their relationship is getting good back. So i know the answer already.. From tat trip, i know he only treat me as a "pelambung" ! When their relationship is worst he need some1 to advise, he will find me... and sms wif me the whole day...
After their relationship back to normal, he din even find me, when i sms him, sometime he din even reply me .... He just will call her gf n only reply his gf sms.. no more me.....

From now on, when he ask me out i will try to far aways from them. I ready dont wan be their middle.. Everytime when they go out they sure will ask me out... Actually wat for ? Y they wanner ask me out ?? To see how swee r they ? Did they think of my feelling ?? Sometime i feel very hurt..

Hope tis time i really can far aways from them, i really dont wan be their middle lior.. I dont wan be his pelambung anymore....