CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Working

15/04/2008 will my 3rd year in BP. In tis 3 yaer many ppl come and go. All my geng almost resign lior.

Let see tis photo, almost 90% resign lior. Now left me, lai kuan, stephnie n foo..

Sometime i feel very sien working here.. cause not much ppl stay here lior. Even my best friend ym also resign.. Already din have those mood work here.. Should i resign ?? Work here for 3 year dont have bonus also. Ya last year they have give us bonus.. But do u know how much ?? RM 145.80.. Is tis entitle bonus ?? i really not dare to tell ppl.. As my uncle say, ppl work is bcause wanner get bonus.. Ppl work so hard for wat ? Is just they wanner get bonus... Work for so many year also no bonus, is tis company still have hope ??

01/05/2008 tis my 36 time do billing.. tat mean already 3 year 01/05 i din off.. 01/05 labour day we should off.. but for my position i cant off cause i need to do closing.. Sometime i had think, when only i no need do closing ? which early of the month i no need OT rush for billing closing, when only i no need to fold those statement n invoice ?? when only i no need post all statment n invoice to dr ???

Frankly speaking, the 1st day i join tis company i already think of run away ! Is bcause i feel tat tis company not suite me .. All ppl work in silent.. im very talkative.. How can i stay in a silent place ?? But lastly i had stay here in 3 years....

Working in tis company i had know alot alot of friend. cause there is over 50++ branches in whole malaysia, so almost each branches i have 1 friend .. haha geng leh ....

I really need to deeply consider should i keep staying in tis company or i need to find another job so that i can learn more thing .....