CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 3, 2009

Korean Food

Tis few week, i totally loss my direction. I dono wat to do ... Tat day when i drive up my car.. I have no direction at all... I dono where to go .. just drive my car round round n round. Suddenly i feel very hungry so i go find some food to eat. I when to take some korean food, as i had long time din eat korean food. So i alone when to a korean food restaurance to eat. The shop name call 'DAI CHEONG KAM". I been to tis shop bfore. I found that the food r very nice. So i when back n eat...

I had order 2 dish, cause i eat alone, so cant order much thing. i had order tis ''chow nian gou''. Korean nian gou wif chinese nian gou r very diffent. cause chinese nian gou is sweet n korean de is abit spicy ... taste not bad n the potion is very big. It cost RM 18
Tis some side for the soup. Some kin chi, egg, green vegetable, ikan bilis, sweet nian au, some sour vege.

The soup. KIM CHI soup. The taste ..erm.. dono isit i seldom eat kim chi, i feel tat the soup very salty. Mayb is i seldom eat too salty, so i dont feel it nice loh. Suppostly i wanner order taufu soup de.. but i tot eat korean food should have kim chi soup geh.... Tis kim chi soup cost RM 20


U can feel the soup very hot ooh...




Tis lunch i have spend RM 40 ... Just for 2 dish it cost RM 40 abit xpensive leh .... haha
next time i will order stone baked rice n taufu soup. I think will be better ...


0 comments: